Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Best Friends Forever

They told me what I didn't want to hear,
The pain of it will never disappear,

The lesson was long due to be learned.
But no amount of years would have prepared me.

Time doesn't change anything,
People do.

Physical wounds heal in time
Do emotional one's work the same? 

I've had bones broken, 
Years of progressing depression

I'd have them borken again
And relive the years again

To get back that one year

Eighteen years I've lived so far
Eighteen years to get to where I am now

I had no chance to be a kid

But that year I did
Five people made that possible

And so son it was taken away
What I never thought was possible
Was torn apart
Slowly but surely 

I wouldn't accept it
But it's time

But if I had one wish
I wouldnt change anything of the past,
It made me stronger
I wouldnt wish for money
It comes and goes
I wouldnt wish for health
We all die

I wish we could call be together again
Even if it was just for one day
Just to feel like the old days
Id give anything to laugh the way I use to 
Anything to have fun the way I use to
Anything to feel reckless and stupid like I use to
Anything to feel like a kid again.
Anything for all of you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment