Tuesday, May 17, 2011

 Ive Done Things Wrong And Ive Done Things Rite;
Ive seen this life, in both black and white.
Ive made good choices, But most where bad;
I learned how to lie, and not feel bad.
Ive seen things happen before my eyes,
And Late At Night Id just lay there and cry.
Ive done things wrong while knowing the rite,
Ive made choices that could have ended my life.
Ive lost many people along the way,
And For that Ill never be the same.
But I know deep down that time heals pain,
And with this strength I will not stray.
Im leaving the past so far behind,
Im not looking back, theres nothing to find.
Bridges burned can be rebuilt,
My body and mind, are no longer tilt.
Im walking this path with my knoledge of life,
But If I fall down I know who'll be behind.
Im sorry for the horrible things that i have done,
Given the chance they would be undone.
For now all i ask is have patience with me,
Ive sought a new life, and now i feel free.
No longer the person that I was before,
Just sorry that it took me braking down the doors.
To all the friends i hurt, and the family that I miss,
Just give me a little time to prove myself to this.
I will no longer pretend to be a person that im not,
and if you can forgive me,it will not be forgot.
I love you all so much, and I wish I could take back,
the pain that i have caused and the things i cant take back.
I know its not that easy to forget what said and done, but pease give me this chance,
 to see what ive become.

No comments:

Post a Comment