Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Greatest Love; A Mother's Love




There's this woman that I know,


She's beautiful, with an old soul


Shes strong inside and out


most amazing woman without a doubt.


She's not hard to understand


She gives it to you straight first hand.


She doesnt need to lie,


She just sometimes would deny.


Shes smart and independent


Shes just a little different


She's always thinking hard


She rarerly sleeps when theres stars.


She's had it a little rough


But life has made her tough.


Shes the strongest that I know


Shes just been broken times before.


From all of those bad choices


And promises that were broken


She's pensive and discreet,


She's the best person to meet.


Shes been through the good and bad


Shes been happy and shes been sad.


She's had a mother who adored her


But rarely ever showed it


A father who she honored


but all to soon had gone on then
Shes was just a little lady


and it happened on the daily


The things she had to witness


The hurt she had to live with.


Her brother is like a father


Shes so much very like him.


Whenever theres no sunlight,


 he is her moonlight guidance.


She also has another,


He looks so very like her


He always was the menace


at time he could replenish.


The two are her shining armor


No one could ever harm her


Ones always right beside her


And the other ones rite behind her


Then there is her sister,


shes the oldest, but shes a twister


Always there to kiss her


and tuck her in and bliss her.


She has a great family


who loves her and always miss her.


She married to a great man,


Love you couldnt break then.


They were the couple you always dreamed of


But dumb choices came between them


They had themselves a child.


And heres what I can vouch for.


She looks just like her father


The nose and eyes and smiles.


The creativity behind her


And the moments she gets louder.


She has his skills and brains


They truely are like the same.


Shes also like her mother


She also looks just like her


You have to take a moment


And look real deep inside her


She shares her knack for writing


her cooking and her striving.


Shes really like no other,


No way you could decribe her.


She truely loves her mother


She always has adored her


Shes her best friend and her guidence


Shes her teacher shes her life.

My mother your my darling,
 your the reason im still smiling
Theres no other Id prefer,
Your the mother I adore
You where always there to guide me,
 and in you i could confide thee.
We always where with each other,
 taking the paths in life before us
We went through the good and bad
and at times it made you sad,
but one thing I would take back
is the times i made you mad,
 I know that you think that
Im your prize, and just like dad.
But I promise to make you proud
 and turn that from upside down
Please dont worry about the past,
 its my guidebook, dont think to bad
It showed me how to live, how to learn, how to forgive.
I wouldnt trade you in for nothing,your the best when i feel lonely
If you cry, ill wipe your tears,
You did for me through all these years.
Thank you for all the times
when i could sit and talk and cry
you could always make me smile,
laugh through tears, and make it fine.
Theres no way to change the past
It made me strong to live like this
But I do promise you this
days of bliss you will not miss
Ill bring them back in all good time
But you always will be mine
Girls are daddys little girls
But not for me you are my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment