Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Discovery

It Happens In The Morning,
And Before I sleep at night.
It Happens When There Sunshine,
Sometimes when it storms outside.
When the breeze is flowing past me,
And When theres raindrops on the ground.
When Im sitting silently,
And when theres people all around.
I think about it daily,
there never is a break.
Sometimes it makes me happy,
And at times I feel so weak.
Im where I need to be now,
And Ive thought long and good.
Ive havent found my treasure,
But I got the map in my hood.
These visions all around me,
of when im old and gray.
And children dancing by me,
From day to suntime May.
Im feeling quiet alright now,
So please dear skies dont gray.
Im trying to be happy,
No matter what comes in my way.
Ive grown out of who I was,
or who i was pretending to be.
That person in the mirror,
Is all I want to see.
So Ill wipe away my tears now,
But i will no longer fight.
These dreams that I want for me,
And the way to a good life.
The clouds will roll in one day,
and i will not need any sun.
ill look up at my life then
and see what ive become

No comments:

Post a Comment